Supporters attending the game on Tuesday should note the following:
- Match Day Programmes available on-line.
- All spectators to enter the ground via the gates to the right of the Club House. This entry will be clearly marked. Please keep to the safe distancing recommendations
- The turnstiles will not be used to gain entry into the ground. Entry into the ground area will be to the left of the turn styles and there will be the appropriate signage posted. Social distancing must be maintained when in a queue waiting for access into the ground.
- Admission Fees are Adults £5 Concessions Over 65’s £3 and under 16 and League/Team Officials showing the appropriate pass-free entry.
- On entry everyone will be asked to provide contact details for track & trace purposes. This can be done manually or via the App.
- Entry to the ground via any other parts of the ground must not be attempted under any circumstances.
- Once inside the ground please maintain social distancing from others outside of your own family group. Please do not use the seats that have been blocked of.
- Please note that part of the east side of the spectator area & stand will be out of bounds to spectators this area will be roped off after this point the area is reserved for the players.
- The tea/snack bar will be open but please maintain an orderly queue whilst maintaining social distancing.
- Visiting spectators are quite welcome to go into the bar after the game but they do so whilst maintaining social distancing and at their own risk.
- On entry to the bar everyone is required to log their name and contact details to enable track & trace.
Also please note that in line with new closing time rules we have been advised that for evening games the club bar at the ground will be closed at 10.00 pm and last orders are at 9.30 pm.